WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Premium Herald provides employees with the resources to succeed personally and professionally. The work we do here has an impact on the world, and you can be part of it.
Why Premium Herald?
At Premium Herald we value individuals. We strive to support our people with resources and rewards designed to foster whole-life satisfaction and to provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals meaningfully co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities whatever your field of interest.
We’re where you are.
With offices in more than 20 countries around the world, we pride ourselves on being part of the communities in which we live and work. We see it as an asset that our many and varied cultures impact everything from our programming to our outreach.
About Working With US
- Know what to expect. Premiumherald.com wants atleast 4 articles per week. You don’t get paid in some cases. You need to know how to use WordPress. There is no pre-publishing editorial–you’re expected to write, edit, proofread, and publish all by yourself. Premiumherald will review your article after you post and sometimes makes minor adjustments. Premiumherald.com provides great group training.
2. Money. Some contributors are paid monthly based on the size of the audience they attract (more on that later). Often these are professional journalists who write for a living. But not everyone who writes needs money.
3. Stability. Freelance writers may tire of having to constantly shop their latest work around to different editors. By working as a PremiumHerald contributor,you must know where your next paycheck is coming from. (You can still publish elsewhere, just not the same content you give to Premiumherald.)
Status. Some people may write for Premiumherald to build their own reputations. Simply by associating themselves with the Premiumherald brand, they benefit.
Attention. Many contributors don’t need a paycheck, because they use the audience and attention built through PremiumHerald.com to make money in other ways, such as book sales, speaking appearances, or career advancement.
- Content, at low or no cost, is the big one.
- Flexibility, too. Each contributor is on a contract that can be terminated with 30 days’ notice.
- Scalability. The Premiumherald model can scale from 100 contributors, to 1,000, to 5,000 without breaking down.
What, exactly, do you reward?
When you practice incentive-based entrepreneurial journalism, you have to decide what to incent.
Stock market news and analysis site Seeking Alpha, which gets its content from contributors as well, pays them each a very straightforward $10 per thousand pageviews. We could also pay contributors based on the volume of productivity (per article, per word, etc.) or based on a subjective notion of quality.
Premiumherald has chosen to pay contributors based on unique visitors — specifically, loyal unique visitors. An author is paid a certain amount (which varies.